From: John Justice
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 9:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] I COULDN'T DO WITHOUT THIS GROUP

I have learned more from this tech group than from any other one I have ever joined.  I don’t post much but I am always reading through questions and responses and learning how to avoid issues other members have experienced.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE

WITH GUIDE DOGS EDWIN AND CALYPSOE

PERSONAL E-MAIL: john_justice@...

David Ferrin
A clear conscience is normally the result of a failing memory.

Dialup @ 56k <dialup56k@...>

David

Just so you know, I really appreciate your moderation skills in protecting us from off-topic stuff.

I wish all other lists I'm subscribed to had your commitment to the list rules.

Glen

---

John, it wouldn’t be the same without you.
I have learned more from this tech group than from any other one I have ever joined.  I don’t post much but I am always reading through questions and responses and learning how to avoid issues other members have experienced.
JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE
WITH GUIDE DOGS EDWIN AND CALYPSOE
PERSONAL E-MAIL: john_justice@...
David Ferrin
A clear conscience is normally the result of a failing memory.

David Ferrin

I have good people on my side. The fact is I haven't been around much lately and the guys did such a good job nobody noticed.