Topics

How to open online PDF files in Acrobat Reader DC?

Adrian Spratt

It used to be that you could find this option in Acrobat’s accessibility, in the last of the five-step dialog, but it’s gone. Where has it gone to?

Larry Gassman

Sounds fine.
This gives me a chance to breathe and then get something to eat after I finish with TekTalk.
Larry