Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 9:41 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] How to get to options in chrome

How can I get to the   options, the vertical 3 dots in upper right corner.

chris judge

It’s called settings. Press altF, then arrow up a few times. Press enter on settings. If you are using jaws you will automatically drop in to forms mode. If you get out of forms mode with the escape key you can use the h key to move through the different headings.