Topics

How to change the download folder back

Mr. Ed

Hi All,

I know this has been posted numerous time and I thought I saved the instructions on how to change the download folder back to the way it was before my pc downloaded Windows 1903. I cannot find those instructions. Can someone please give me those instructions to change the downloaded folder back to the way it was in 1809. Thank you in advance.

Mr. Ed

Mike Rogers

Good to hear from you. Salt River is probably not an option, unless our guitarist Leona can get that time off for a morning performance. She works in Newfields and may be able to come in late. I'll have to check with her.
Cost is $200, if the bassis can do it and $150 for the three of us.
The harmonica workshop would be a good fit. We've done it at about 40 libraries in N.H. and everyone learns aa couple tunes. The harmonicas are $3 apiece. This is a special deal that we get from the Hohner codmpany abnd we make no money on them. You can read about the workshop and Salt River at our website:
www.harmonicaworkshops.com
The workshop can be done either morning or afternoon.
Let me know what you think, after checking us out.

my cell: 207 376 8178

Thanks.

Mike

www.harmonicaworkshops.com