From: Evan Reese
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2019 12:15 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] How Do I Get JAWS Out of My List of Open Windows?

Hi,
I know this is a really basic question, but I don’t know the answer so I’m asking here.]
When I alt-tab through my list of open windows, I keep having to go through JAWS Home Use. I’ve tried minimizing that window, but that doesn’t work.
Could someone tell me how I can get JAWS Home Use out of my list of open windows when I alt-tab through them?
Thanks much.
Evan

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Evan,

Run Jaws from the system tray.  To do this try the following:
1. Alt + Tab, to the Jaws window or press, Insert + J.
2. Press, Alt + the letter O, to open options or if you pressed, Insert + J, press the letter, O.
3. Press enter on, Basics.
4. Tab to, Run Jaws from the system tray checkbox unchecked, & press the spacebar to check this box.
5. Tab to, Okay, press enter to save your change & close Jaws options
6. Restart Jaws or your computer for the change to take afect.

I know this is a really basic question, but I don’t know the answer so I’m asking here.]
When I alt-tab through my list of open windows, I keep having to go through JAWS Home Use. I’ve tried minimizing that window, but that doesn’t work.
Could someone tell me how I can get JAWS Home Use out of my list of open windows when I alt-tab through them?
Thanks much.
Evan

Steve

Put it in the system tray in the Jaws wizard.

I know this is a really basic question, but I don’t know the answer so I’m asking here.]
When I alt-tab through my list of open windows, I keep having to go through JAWS Home Use. I’ve tried minimizing that window, but that doesn’t work.
Could someone tell me how I can get JAWS Home Use out of my list of open windows when I alt-tab through them?
Thanks much.
Evan

Bob Hicks

Mike, can’t you just put Jaws in the system tray?

Have a great day, 73

Bob Hicks, KC8CR

Windows 7 and 10 home 64 bit

I know this is a really basic question, but I don’t know the answer so I’m asking here.]

When I alt-tab through my list of open windows, I keep having to go through JAWS Home Use. I’ve tried minimizing that window, but that doesn’t work.

Could someone tell me how I can get JAWS Home Use out of my list of open windows when I alt-tab through them?

Thanks much.

Evan

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Bob,

If you would have read the email you would have found that it gave the steps to do just that.