Topics

google chrome not responding

Kimsan

Hi,

Running google chrome 74 and jaws 2019 and windows pro latest build, for the pass few days, it’s been stating google chrome cannot respond every time I load a webpage. It’s starting to act like IE, with all these freezings.

Thoughts?

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Dennis L

Reinstall chrome.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimsan via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2019 2:36 AM
To: 'jaws' <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] google chrome not responding

Hi,

Running google chrome 74 and jaws 2019 and windows pro latest build, for the pass few days, it’s been stating google chrome cannot respond every time I load a webpage. It’s starting to act like IE, with all these freezings.

Thoughts?

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Holger Fiallo

That happen to me. I change my default pages and deleted MSN. Now it works well. Using applevis.com, audible and youtube pages start up. MSN was affecting google. No more issues.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis L
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2019 2:57 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] google chrome not responding

Reinstall chrome.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimsan via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2019 2:36 AM
To: 'jaws' <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] google chrome not responding

Hi,

Thoughts?

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...