From: John Gassman
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2019 9:54 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] getting rid of row headerrs such as today, last weekearlier in my downloads folder

Hi,

I first started noticing this with the recent windows 10 update.

I think its annoying and I want to get rid of the today, last week,

two minutes and 35 seconds headers.

Actually I added the two minutes 35 seconds header just for the heck of it.

But, in any event, I'd like to get rid of them if I can.

they appear in my downoads folder. I don't know if they are anywhere

else in windows 10.

Does anybody know if getting rid of these headers is possible?

John

JAWS Certified, 2014.