Topics

Final message to the group

David Ferrin

The time has come to shut this list down. I thank the best team anybody could ever have for giving me their help over the years.

I feel bad for those of you who need this resource, the fact is if it weren’t for you this thing would have gone away quite some time ago.

I am tired of all the nasty and rude emails I have received privately, I could go on but there is no point in doing that at all.

BTW this email account is disabled so after this message goes out it is finished as well.

For the final time, good by.
David Ferrin