Topics

[External] Re: [jaws-users] Is it worth learning the adaptations for a laptop or instead buy an external keyboard with a numpad?

Cook, Steve

With laptop commands you press control shift caps lock and the letter J to bring up the jaws menu from the system tray

Steve Cook, CPM

Assistive Technology Consultant

SC Commission for the Blind

1430 Confederate avenue