Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 12:47 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Excell question

Hello:

Using JAWS 14 on HP Envy and Excell 2007 I have the following formula:

if(d1=d41,"yes","no")

In replicating the formula is it possible to let D1 increase with each cell while keeping D41 the same?

Thanks for all help,

Dwight Johnson

Glenn / Lenny

That is strange, my message was not on the message I was reading when I hit reply,
Sorry list.
Glenn

Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Excell question

Marty,
Can you select all and then download?

Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 12:47 PM

Hello:

Using JAWS 14 on HP Envy and Excell 2007 I have the following formula:

if(d1=d41,"yes","no")

In replicating the formula is it possible to let D1 increase with each cell while keeping D41 the same?

Thanks for all help,

Dwight Johnson

Chris Chaffin

Yes, try this:
if(d1=$d$41,"yes","no")

The $ keeps it constant and will not let it change.

Hope this helps.

Chris

On Jul 2, 2019, at 1:47 PM, Dwight Johnson <dwightej7@...> wrote:

if(d1=d41,"yes","no")

Dwight Johnson

Yes it works! I knew there must be a way. Thanks so much.

The $ keeps it constant and will not let it change.

Hope this helps.

Chris

On Jul 2, 2019, at 1:47 PM, Dwight Johnson <dwightej7@...> wrote:

if(d1=d41,"yes","no")

Van Lant, Robin

Yes,  here is the formula.  Adding the dollar sign is what tells Excel not to change something.

if(d1=$d$41,"yes","no")

Using JAWS 14 on HP Envy and Excell 2007 I have the following formula:

if(d1=d41,"yes","no")

In replicating the formula is it possible to let D1 increase with each cell while keeping D41 the same?

Thanks for all help,

Dwight Johnson

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Dwight Johnson

Yes, that worked. Thank you very much!

Yes, here is the formula. Adding the dollar sign is what tells Excel not
to change something.

if(d1=$d$41,"yes","no")

Using JAWS 14 on HP Envy and Excell 2007 I have the following formula:

if(d1=d41,"yes","no")

In replicating the formula is it possible to let D1 increase with each cell
while keeping D41 the same?

Thanks for all help,

Dwight Johnson

intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying,
the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This
communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers
directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose
information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails'