From: Ann Byrne
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019 4:02 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Excel Inquiry

Ctrl-semicolon for date; ctrl+shift+semicolon for time.

Afternoon all.

Using Excel 13, JAWS 2018 and windows 10 on a Dell laptop, can anyone tell me the steps for inserting the date and time into separate cells in Excel? I know that in Word 13, it is the alt shift d for date and alt shift t for time. Thanks.

Jerry
“I would agree with you; but then we would both be wrong.�