Topics

email client

Faraz

hello list, i am currently using thundarbird as my email client but it become frustrated for me as it become sluggish while using with jaws. i am facing hard time in writing messages and reading emails as it took long time to perform certain commands as well as writing drafts. i am in need of best accessible email client which works fine with jaws screen reader. i am not sure if outlook express is good one for standalone email client as many of outlook users are using it in local network. please suggest any good email client or if possible do let me know if their is any way to fix TB sluggish issue ?

thanks in anticipation.

--
With best regards,
Faraz q.