From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Vicki W
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2019 2:25 PM
To: JAWS
Subject: [jaws-users] downloading with Chrome

I have a question about downloading files with Chrome. In IE, there was the option to "save as" so that I could name the file whatever I wanted before downloading it. Does that option exist somewhere in Chrome? I'm not finding it with JAWS if it does.

Thanks.

Vicki

Adrian Spratt

Karen,

to add to these fine directions, the way I find “advanced” in Chrome settings is to press control-end to the bottom of the page, then shift-h once back to the “Advance” heading. So many of the settings we need are under “Advanced” that it’s useful to have this quick way to get there.