From: Stanley Smith
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 6:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Does Google Chrome work with Jaws?

I was wondering if anyone can tell me whether or not Google Chrome works well with Jaws.  Thanks a lot.
Stanley

believed to be clean.

David Ferrin

Gerald Levy

Yes, Google Chrome works very well with JAWS 2019.?? Many JAWS users have switched to it as their default browser because it is faster and less cumbersome than IE and Firefox.

Gerald

On 8/15/2019 6:50 AM, Stanley Smith wrote:
I was wondering if anyone can tell me whether or not Google Chrome works well with Jaws.?? Thanks a lot.
Stanley

believed to be clean.

chris judge

Yes it does. The more recent the version of jaws the better.