From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of sandy
Sent: July 12, 2019 6:23 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] create folders in open office

i've looked online how to create folders on open office, but the steps don't seem to be there with jaws, so can someone walk me through the steps using jaws 17, win 10?

sandy

because i didn't know this is all i had to do, and thank you for your comment

On 7/12/19, JM Casey <jmcasey@...> wrote:
Hi.
Sorry if I'm missing something here, but why not just create the folders
using file explorer/in windows?
There doesn't seem much need to use Open office to perform a task that the
operating system itself provides.
Assuming all you want to do is create a new folder on your system, say,
inside your documents folder/library.
What I would do:
Hit windows key +r to open the run dialog box from anywhere in Windows.

Type "documents" without the quote
You will now be in your documents folder.
Hit ctrl-shift-n to create a new folder.
Type in folder name and hit enter.
And that's it.

i've looked online how to create folders on open office, but the steps
don't seem to be there with jaws, so can someone walk me through the steps
using jaws 17, win 10?

JM Casey

You are welcome.