Topics

Corrected Post: Jaws Speech Distortion Issue Solved

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

I’m happy to report that the Jaws distorted speech problem with my Windows 10 Dell computer has been solve, Thanks to Mike Mote, who sent me the Realtech executable file I needed.

I did require sighted assistance to install the new driver, after the original one was un-installed since I temporarily had no sound.  But, after that, things proceeded flawllessly.

I just wanted everyone to know.  Please also know that I appreciate this list, and the assistance it provides for situations like this.

Sincerely,

Dr.  Tom Behler From Michigan