Topics

Conversion of text document to word document

JERRY MARTIN

Morning all.

Using jaws 2019, word 13 and windows 10 on a dell laptop, I was needing to find out if I can save a WordPad text document as a Word 13 document, and if so, what are the steps? And would there be any issues in format? Thanks.

Jerry

Justin Williams

You could just copy it into the word document and save it.

Thanks,

Justin

Using jaws 2019, word 13 and windows 10 on a dell laptop, I was needing to find out if I can save a WordPad text document as a Word 13 document, and if so, what are the steps? And would there be any issues in format? Thanks.

Jerry

Justin Williams

It is probably going to alter your format, some.

Thanks,

Justin