Topics

continuously reading a pdf

Kimsan

Hi,

Adobe dc, jaws 2019 and latest windows 10 pro.

I am reading a manual in pdf form is it possible to read throughout the file without going to the next page if that makes sense?

I’m sure that wasn’t clear, so here’s what I am reading, it’s a manual for a musical keyboard I purchased, all I want to read is the description of the board, but it would seem that not much is on a page before going to the next page.

For example, one page will describe one six pack of keys on the board, then I need to go to the next page to read the next set of six keys. How can I just read all of that in one swoop.

Any thoughts is and always appreciated.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

george b

Open adobe d c

Go to the view menu

Arrow down topage view

Choose scroll page

H t h

Adobe dc, jaws 2019 and latest windows 10 pro.

I am reading a manual in pdf form is it possible to read throughout the file without going to the next page if that makes sense?

I’m sure that wasn’t clear, so here’s what I am reading, it’s a manual for a musical keyboard I purchased, all I want to read is the description of the board, but it would seem that not much is on a page before going to the next page.

For example, one page will describe one six pack of keys on the board, then I need to go to the next page to read the next set of six keys. How can I just read all of that in one swoop.

Any thoughts is and always appreciated.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Rebecca Lineberger

Open Adobe and press control-k.  You will be in a treeview. Press

for reading.

Tabb three times to

Page vs. document.  It’s a combo box.

Arrow down to

Read entire document.

Tab to okay.

Rebecca

Adobe dc, jaws 2019 and latest windows 10 pro.

I am reading a manual in pdf form is it possible to read throughout the file without going to the next page if that makes sense?

I’m sure that wasn’t clear, so here’s what I am reading, it’s a manual for a musical keyboard I purchased, all I want to read is the description of the board, but it would seem that not much is on a page before going to the next page.

For example, one page will describe one six pack of keys on the board, then I need to go to the next page to read the next set of six keys. How can I just read all of that in one swoop.

Any thoughts is and always appreciated.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song