Topics

Changing the view of my folder pane for Outlook 2013.

Sherri

I am using Jaws 16 I believe.  Somehow in Outlook 2013 I have managed to minimize the folder pane so I can’t get to the list view of my folders.  Is there a keyboard shortcut to change it back to the appropriate view?  Thank you.

Sherri Brun

flmom2006@...

Board member, NFB of Central Florida

NFBF Newsline Marketer

Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.

david

alt+vfn