Topics

CCleaner question

Dennis L

Hi, for those that have the pro version that can do things like automatically delete browsing on exit is there a way to tell what is checked and unchecked?  Thanks.

Victor Gouveia

If you check and uncheck the first item in the list, the checkboxes appear beside each item.

Victor

Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 7:49 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] CCleaner question

Hi, for those that have the pro version that can do things like automatically delete browsing on exit is there a way to tell what is checked and unchecked?  Thanks.

Dennis L

How do  you tell CCleaner what you want it clean from the browser?

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Victor Gouveia
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] CCleaner question

If you check and uncheck the first item in the list, the checkboxes appear beside each item.

Victor

Glenn / Lenny

Yeah, usually when there are multiple check boxes and I realize that I won't know which one I'm checking, I go back to the first one, like Victor indicated, and see if the item comes after or before the check box.
Usually that is the only to know what is being checked.
Sometimes if the page is written right, it echoes what is checked when you check it.

Glenn

Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 7:19 AM

Victor

Victor Gouveia

Actually Glen,

In this case, it seems to be a bug with Jaws and the C-Cleaner application.

When you arrow down the list, the first item in the list is shown with a checkbox, but everything after that does not have a checkbox beside it.

When you check and uncheck the first checkbox, for some odd reason, the other checkboxes down the list appear out of no where.

It’s really weird, but there you have it.

Victor

Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 11:09 AM

Yeah, usually when there are multiple check boxes and I realize that I won't know which one I'm checking, I go back to the first one, like Victor indicated, and see if the item comes after or before the check box.
Usually that is the only to know what is being checked.
Sometimes if the page is written right, it echoes what is checked when you check it.

Glenn

Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 7:19 AM

Victor