From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG

Glenn / Lenny

Hi Ron,
Did you try entering on it before doing alt + down arrow?
HTH.
Glenn N0YJV

Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:38 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Can't get alt down arrow to work with the new EDGE.

Hi to all.
We just had a win 10 down lad just the other day.
I now can't get the combo box to open up by alt down arrow so that I can
start in the lesson of a online course that I need to take for we Emergency
Communication ham radio operators.
How can I fix this?
Since when I go to use the alt down arrow comb, I get a error bing sound
effect.
Many Thanks, Ron Emergency Communications and Ham Radio Station KR3DOG
Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG

Ron Kolesar

Yes. but I’ll try it once again.
Thanks for the tip.

Did you try entering on it before doing alt + down arrow?
HTH.
Glenn N0YJV

We just had a win 10 down lad just the other day.
I now can't get the combo box to open up by alt down arrow so that I can
start in the lesson of a online course that I need to take for we Emergency
Communication ham radio operators.
How can I fix this?
Since when I go to use the alt down arrow comb, I get a error bing sound
effect.
Many Thanks, Ron Emergency Communications and Ham Radio Station KR3DOG
Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG

Ron Kolesar

Hey Glen.
I’m still getting the message that it states that it’s collapsed.
So I tried the right arrow to open it then did a alt down arrow and still no luck.
This is going to be frustrating since I’m on page 113 out of a 239 page course.
Thanks.
Ron

Did you try entering on it before doing alt + down arrow?
HTH.
Glenn N0YJV

We just had a win 10 down lad just the other day.
I now can't get the combo box to open up by alt down arrow so that I can
start in the lesson of a online course that I need to take for we Emergency
Communication ham radio operators.
How can I fix this?
Since when I go to use the alt down arrow comb, I get a error bing sound
effect.
Many Thanks, Ron Emergency Communications and Ham Radio Station KR3DOG
Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG

Glenn / Lenny

Ron,
Try space bar on it.

Did you try entering on it before doing alt + down arrow?
HTH.
Glenn N0YJV

We just had a win 10 down lad just the other day.
I now can't get the combo box to open up by alt down arrow so that I can
start in the lesson of a online course that I need to take for we Emergency
Communication ham radio operators.
How can I fix this?
Since when I go to use the alt down arrow comb, I get a error bing sound
effect.
Many Thanks, Ron Emergency Communications and Ham Radio Station KR3DOG
Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG

Glenn / Lenny

Also Ron,
If space bar or enter does not work, try the enter key to pass through first.
That is insert + #3 (3 above the letter E).
 HTH.
Otherwise, try the touch cursor.
shift + PC cursor.
Press PC cursor twice to exit touch cursor mode.
HTH.

Glenn

Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:57 PM

Ron,
Try space bar on it.

Did you try entering on it before doing alt + down arrow?
HTH.
Glenn N0YJV

We just had a win 10 down lad just the other day.
I now can't get the combo box to open up by alt down arrow so that I can
start in the lesson of a online course that I need to take for we Emergency
Communication ham radio operators.
How can I fix this?
Since when I go to use the alt down arrow comb, I get a error bing sound
effect.
Many Thanks, Ron Emergency Communications and Ham Radio Station KR3DOG
Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG

Lois

Also try right arrow one time and see if that works.

Did you try entering on it before doing alt + down arrow?
HTH.
Glenn N0YJV

We just had a win 10 down lad just the other day.
I now can't get the combo box to open up by alt down arrow so that I can
start in the lesson of a online course that I need to take for we Emergency
Communication ham radio operators.
How can I fix this?
Since when I go to use the alt down arrow comb, I get a error bing sound
effect.
Many Thanks, Ron Emergency Communications and Ham Radio Station KR3DOG In
the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best
Whishes, From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG

Best Whishes, From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG

Larry Volk

I find using the spacebar usually opens combo boxes or the enter.