Topics

Can I download an older version of JAWS

Loy

I first purchased JAWS 2018 would I be allowed to download and older version for an older computer I have.

Larry Volk

You could try. I know that I am able to download older versions that I never purchased; but I was a Jaws user since the DOS days.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: July 1, 2019 3:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Can I download an older version of JAWS

I first purchased JAWS 2018 would I be allowed to download and older version for an older computer I have.

chris judge

As long as you are licensed for jaws 18 you can run any previous version.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Volk
Sent: July 1, 2019 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Can I download an older version of JAWS

You could try. I know that I am able to download older versions that I never purchased; but I was a Jaws user since the DOS days.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Loy

Sugar Lopez

I believe so

When I got my windows 10 it came with the demo jaws 18 but I was always using ajws 17 with my older lap top

So I went to www.freedomscientific.com and downloaded jaws 17 with skripts and now I still have jaws 17, windows 10 using office 2016 and it works great with me

sugar

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- - Winnie the Pooh

I appreciate your friendship/support at:

https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey

-Sugar

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Volk
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 2:55 PM

John Gassman <johngassman@...>

I remember checking the website to see how far back you could go with downloads. this was two or three years ago and you could go to the combo box and download version two or three.
More recently, I found that the earliest you could go was version 10 so they must have removed those versions that were out of date and would not work with windows 7 and or 10.
JohnAt 03:02 PM 7/1/2019, you wrote:
As long as you are licensed for jaws 18 you can run any previous version.

Sent: July 1, 2019 6:55 PM

From: <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Loy
To: <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>jaws-users-list@groups.io

I first purchased JAWS 2018 would I be allowed to download and older version for an older computer I have.

JAWS Certified, 2014.
http://www.FreedomScientific.com/Certification