Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 12:15 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Brave Browser

I heard about Brave in the FS podcast and I just got it. It does work well with jaws 2019. I like it and since I heard that google is not getting safe regarding security, I will use it and I sometimes google freezes and affects jaws. So I will play with Brave. It is similar to google.

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Actually it's very similar to Chrome and it does work very well with Jaws.

Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 10:25 AM
I heard about Brave in the FS podcast and I just got it. It does work well with jaws 2019. I like it and since I heard that google is not getting safe regarding security, I will use it and I sometimes google freezes and affects jaws. So I will play with Brave. It is similar to google.

Fred Adams <w4hc@...>

I just installed the brave browser and so far I like it pretty well.

I heard about Brave in the FS podcast and I just got it. It does work well
with jaws 2019. I like it and since I heard that google is not getting safe
regarding security, I will use it and I sometimes google freezes and affects
jaws. So I will play with Brave. It is similar to google.

Glenn / Lenny

I had to try to be punny.