Topics

best email cliant for win 10

Lenny McHugh

Since I can no longer get wlm to work on this machine what is the best email program to use?

---
Please visit my web page
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com

Jim Pursley

Outlook or Thunderbird, in my opinion.  Outlook is easy to use if everything is working properly and can be suited to individual preference.  It's perfect for a high email volume.  I use it for work.  I use Thunderbird for personal  email.  It's pretty straightforward yet much faster and easier to use than, say, gmail on its own site.

On 7/30/2019 4:15 AM, Lenny McHugh wrote:
Since I can no longer get wlm to work on this machine what is the best email program to use?

---
Please visit my web page
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com

I agree, I use outlook, windows live will not work on my win ten system.

Outlook or Thunderbird, in my opinion.  Outlook is easy to use if everything is working properly and can be suited to individual preference.  It's perfect for a high email volume.  I use it for work.  I use Thunderbird for personal  email.  It's pretty straightforward yet much faster and easier to use than, say, gmail on its own site.

On 7/30/2019 4:15 AM, Lenny McHugh wrote:

Since I can no longer get wlm to work on this machine what is the best email program to use?

---
Please visit my web page
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com

Judy Jones

Yes, I agree, I found WLM to be clunky in action, and have ceased having problems since installing Outlook several years ago.

Judy

I agree, I use outlook, windows live will not work on my win ten system.

Outlook or Thunderbird, in my opinion.  Outlook is easy to use if everything is working properly and can be suited to individual preference.  It's perfect for a high email volume.  I use it for work.  I use Thunderbird for personal  email.  It's pretty straightforward yet much faster and easier to use than, say, gmail on its own site.

On 7/30/2019 4:15 AM, Lenny McHugh wrote:

Since I can no longer get wlm to work on this machine what is the best email program to use?

---
Please visit my web page
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com

The only thing I don't like about Outlook is that the find utility is less comprehensive and is harder to find search criteria options than it is in OE, and Windows Live and WinMail.
But if one does not routinely search for past messages like I do, this may not be an issue.
Glenn

Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 9:02 AM

I agree, I use outlook, windows live will not work on my win ten system.

Outlook or Thunderbird, in my opinion.  Outlook is easy to use if everything is working properly and can be suited to individual preference.  It's perfect for a high email volume.  I use it for work.  I use Thunderbird for personal  email.  It's pretty straightforward yet much faster and easier to use than, say, gmail on its own site.

On 7/30/2019 4:15 AM, Lenny McHugh wrote:

Since I can no longer get wlm to work on this machine what is the best email program to use?

---
Please visit my web page
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com

Madison Martin

Hi Lenny,
I also use Outlook with Windows 10. Outlook 2016 to be exact. Hope this helps,
Madison

[...]

Russ

In my case, I don’t have outlook.  I didn’t want to buy it.  I’ve been using wlm 2012 since I got this windows 10 computer a couple of years back.

Yes, I agree, I found WLM to be clunky in action, and have ceased having problems since installing Outlook several years ago.

Judy

I agree, I use outlook, windows live will not work on my win ten system.

Outlook or Thunderbird, in my opinion.  Outlook is easy to use if everything is working properly and can be suited to individual preference.  It's perfect for a high email volume.  I use it for work.  I use Thunderbird for personal  email.  It's pretty straightforward yet much faster and easier to use than, say, gmail on its own site.

On 7/30/2019 4:15 AM, Lenny McHugh wrote:

Since I can no longer get wlm to work on this machine what is the best email program to use?

---
Please visit my web page
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com

Audiobookfan

I didn't like Outlook when I tried it years ago and I didn't want to buy it either. I use Thunderbird and like it a lot. It's free and works well on my Windows 10 computer.

Jeff