Topics

best email cliant for win 10

Lenny McHugh

Since I can no longer get wlm to work on this machine what is the best email program to use?

---
Please visit my web page
It’s motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor
There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com
International Brotherhood of Magicians member #4399

Jim Pursley

Outlook or Thunderbird, in my opinion.  Outlook is easy to use if everything is working properly and can be suited to individual preference.  It's perfect for a high email volume.  I use it for work.  I use Thunderbird for personal  email.  It's pretty straightforward yet much faster and easier to use than, say, gmail on its own site.

On 7/30/2019 4:15 AM, Lenny McHugh wrote:
Since I can no longer get wlm to work on this machine what is the best email program to use?

---
Please visit my web page

I agree, I use outlook, windows live will not work on my win ten system.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Pursley
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 7:43 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] best email cliant for win 10

Outlook or Thunderbird, in my opinion.  Outlook is easy to use if everything is working properly and can be suited to individual preference.  It's perfect for a high email volume.  I use it for work.  I use Thunderbird for personal  email.  It's pretty straightforward yet much faster and easier to use than, say, gmail on its own site.

---
Please visit my web page

Judy Jones

Yes, I agree, I found WLM to be clunky in action, and have ceased having problems since installing Outlook several years ago.

Judy

“Embrace the day with its mercies and blessings.”

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike Capelle
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 7:03 AM

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Pursley

---
Please visit my web page

---
Please visit my web page

Glenn / Lenny

The only thing I don't like about Outlook is that the find utility is less comprehensive and is harder to find search criteria options than it is in OE, and Windows Live and WinMail.
But if one does not routinely search for past messages like I do, this may not be an issue.
Glenn

Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 9:02 AM

---
Please visit my web page

Madison Martin

Hi Lenny,
I also use Outlook with Windows 10. Outlook 2016 to be exact. Hope this helps,
Madison

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: July-30-19 11:28 AM

The only thing I don't like about Outlook is that the find utility is less comprehensive and is harder to find search criteria options than it is in OE, and Windows Live and WinMail.
But if one does not routinely search for past messages like I do, this may not be an issue.
Glenn

Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 9:02 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io> <jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io> > On Behalf Of Jim Pursley
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>

Outlook or Thunderbird, in my opinion. Outlook is easy to use if everything is working properly and can be suited to individual preference. It's perfect for a high email volume. I use it for work. I use Thunderbird for personal email. It's pretty straightforward yet much faster and easier to use than, say, gmail on its own site.

---
Please visit my web page

Russ

In my case, I don’t have outlook.  I didn’t want to buy it.  I’ve been using wlm 2012 since I got this windows 10 computer a couple of years back.

Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 7:24 AM

Yes, I agree, I found WLM to be clunky in action, and have ceased having problems since installing Outlook several years ago.

Judy

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike Capelle
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 7:03 AM

---
Please visit my web page

Audiobookfan

I didn't like Outlook when I tried it years ago and I didn't want to buy it either. I use Thunderbird and like it a lot. It's free and works well on my Windows 10 computer.

Jeff

On 7/31/2019 5:52 AM, Russ wrote:
In my case, I don’t have outlook.  I didn’t want to buy it.  I’ve been using wlm 2012 since I got this windows 10 computer a couple of years back.
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 30, 2019 7:24 AM
*To:* jaws-users-list@groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [jaws-users] best email cliant for win 10
Judy
*From:*jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] *On Behalf Of *Mike Capelle
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 30, 2019 7:03 AM
*From:*jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Jim Pursley
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 30, 2019 7:43 AM
Outlook or Thunderbird, in my opinion.  Outlook is easy to use if everything is working properly and can be suited to individual preference. It's perfect for a high email volume.  I use it for work.  I use Thunderbird for personal  email.  It's pretty straightforward yet much faster and easier to use than, say, gmail on its own site.
Since I can no longer get wlm to work on this machine what is the
best email program to use?
---
Please visit my web page