From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: May 6, 2019 2:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Assessing the Health of a Hard Drive

I may have a hard drive with failing health. In particular, it's possible that my FAT or MBR is/are corrupted. Is there a JAWS-friendly program out there that will run diagnostics on a hard drive, doing read/write operations and other tasks to arrive at an assessment of the overall health?

Dave
Oregonian, etc. etc.

Marek Durila

Hi,
Cristal disk info or HDD sentinell.

Regards,

Marek Durila
Nordic Health Check - Perform Health Check Team Member
IBM Client Innovation Centre Central Europe

Phone: 420-53341-4788 | Mobile: 420-605-031-743
E-mail:
Marek_Durila@...
Technicka 21
Brno, 61600
Czech Republic

"Dave..." ---06.05.2019 20:21:48---I may have a hard drive with failing health. In particular, it's possible that my FAT or MBR is/are

From: "Dave..." <dgcarlson@...>
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Date: 06.05.2019 20:21
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io