Are there new requirements to access the JAWS-Users-list archives in groups.io?

Mike O'Brien

Hi

Now that the JAWS-Users list has moved to groups.io, are there new
requirements for accessing the list archives? When I follow the helpful
link http://www.jaws-users.com/help/ which can be found at the bottom of
every list email, it takes me to a link for the file
http://www.mail-archive.com/jaws-users-list@groups.io. But when I press
enter on that link to open the file, I get file not found. Also when I
tried opening that file a week ago, I got file is empty.

Thanks for any help of clarification.

Mike

David Ferrin

My apologies as when I did some modifications to the help page I forgot to double check all of the links on the off chance I broke one inadvertently which unfortunately happened. It has been repaired so refresh the help page when you land on it and the archives will work once again.