Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 8:56 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] Archive folder

Using jaws 2019, outlook 365 a and w10. Can I rename the folder title Archive? I created the folder to put emails to avoid losing them. However I would like to rename the folder. I attempted to use f2 but did not work. Help.

david

Hello try;

1, make sure your inside the folder which you wish to rename.

2, press shif+f6key you will hear; mail folders treeview,

3, now you can use the f2key to edit the name.

to get back to your message list inside the folder, just press the f6key.

hope this helps.

Using jaws 2019, outlook 365 a and w10. Can I rename the folder title Archive? I created the folder to put emails to avoid losing them. However I would like to rename the folder. I attempted to use f2 but did not work. Help.

Holger Fiallo

Got it. Thanks so much. It work.