From: jyandt.martin@...
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 7:35 AM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [jaws-users] Another WLM Question

Morning folks.

Using JAWS 2018, WLM (latest version), and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop, can anyone tell me of a simple way to find the sent date of a email message? Thanks much.

Jerry

Glenn / Lenny

Jerry, didn't you ask this the other day?
Glenn

Sent: Monday, July 01, 2019 9:35 AM

Morning folks.

Using JAWS 2018, WLM (latest version), and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop, can anyone tell me of a simple way to find the sent date of a email message? Thanks much.

Jerry

Marie

Sorry, that should be the general tab instead of the detail tab.
Marie