Topics

Adobe Flash Player Inquiry

jyandt.martin@...

Morning all.

Using JAWS 2018 and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop, I keep getting a notification regarding updating Adobe Flash Player. I have gone through the steps for updating this software many times, getting the message that the update has been completed, and yet, I keep getting the notice that it needs to be updated. Is this a fluke, or does this software really go through this many updates? And if there is one, what is the remedy? Thanks.

Jerry

Larry Volk

I had a similar problem with iTunes. I had to totally uninstall iTunes, went into the registry file and remove everything that related to iTunes then re-installed iTunes. It was a lot of work but maybe someone else has an easier fix.

Larry

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of jyandt.martin@...
Sent: June 18, 2019 6:42 AM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [jaws-users] Adobe Flash Player Inquiry

Morning all.

Using JAWS 2018 and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop, I keep getting a notification regarding updating Adobe Flash Player. I have gone through the steps for updating this software many times, getting the message that the update has been completed, and yet, I keep getting the notice that it needs to be updated. Is this a fluke, or does this software really go through this many updates? And if there is one, what is the remedy? Thanks.

Jerry

Kevin

It’s malware!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 5:42 AM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [jaws-users] Adobe Flash Player Inquiry

Morning all.

Jerry