From: "valiant8086" <valiant8086@...>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2019 5:01 PM
Subject: ATTN Lary, what's your email? Re: [jaws-users] Did I get any noise
on my question about blank virtual buffers recently?

Larry Gassman, care to tell me what your email is? I want to try to help
with the blank virtual buffers if you're still looking for data. I found
your message about it on the groups.io site itself, but I'm not logged
into groups.io with this email address, so it's not showing me what your
email is, at least not in any way that I know how to get, and I've
already cleared out this folder from Thunderbird trying to stop it being
so sluggish.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, A.K.A. valiant8086. General Partner - Valiant Galaxy
Associates "We make Very Good Audiogames for the blind community -
http://valiantGalaxy.com"

<Sent with Thunderbird 52.1.0 portable>

On 8/2/2019 4:51 PM, valiant8086 via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi all.

I screwed up and was deleting messages at about 5 in the morning here,
I think I deleted some emails I shouldn't have. Does anyone know if I
missed any responses with my virtual buffer going blank question?
Maybe I can figure out how to do the list Archive thing too, I'll try
that too.