Topics

admin notice

David Ferrin

Obviously some members believe that no complaining about FS or whatever the current company name is right now does not apply to them, only to other people.

I am instituting a new policy that people who start such threads will be kicked the first time and if they return and do it again then they will be gone.

This is no longer enjoyable to run this list and see people learning and helping each other out because there is the constant threat of somebody getting a bug in their shorts and the bashing starts all over.

Adrian has been removed, if anybody wants to join him feel free to leave.

David Ferrin
Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

Judy Jones

Sorry, I just now saw this message going up through my e-mails.

Thanks.

Judy

“Embrace the day with its mercies and blessings.”

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 10:45 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] admin notice

Obviously some members believe that no complaining about FS or whatever the current company name is right now does not apply to them, only to other people.

I am instituting a new policy that people who start such threads will be kicked the first time and if they return and do it again then they will be gone.

This is no longer enjoyable to run this list and see people learning and helping each other out because there is the constant threat of somebody getting a bug in their shorts and the bashing starts all over.

David Ferrin
Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

netbat66

sorry. its easy to go off the deep end. many times i respond to messages but forget which blog i am on before i send them.
or i was going to send the message to the sender but forgot to change the email address.

-----Original Message-----

David Ferrin

David Ferrin

Please in the future be mindful as to who or where your message is being directed.

Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] admin notice

sorry. its easy to go off the deep end. many times i respond to messages but
forget which blog i am on before i send them.
or i was going to send the message to the sender but forgot to change the email
address.

Obviously some members believe that no complaining about FS or whatever the
current company name is right now does not apply to them, only to other people.

I am instituting a new policy that people who start such threads will be kicked
the first time and if they return and do it again then they will be gone.

This is no longer enjoyable to run this list and see people learning and
helping each other out because there is the constant threat of somebody getting
a bug in their shorts and the bashing starts all over.

David Ferrin
Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have
preferred.