From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2019 6:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] about Jaws and freedom scientific

yes, and when you listen to the fs casts they make it sound like Jaws is the only thing that keeps blind people working. They had someone on the last podcast bragging about how they can work for Disney all because of Jaws Larry gassman said that many more people would be unemployed if it was not for Jaws freedom scientific is lying to people and they make it sound like they are the only reason why any blind people have a job.
David Moore come on oh my God where's my job what the heck

Glenn / Lenny

That might have been true at one time, like twenty years ago.
Glenn

Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2019 6:51 PM

yes, and when you listen to the fs casts they make it sound like Jaws is the only thing that keeps blind people working. They had someone on the last podcast bragging about how they can work for Disney all because of Jaws Larry gassman said that many more people would be unemployed if it was not for Jaws freedom scientific is lying to people and they make it sound like they are the only reason why any blind people have a job.
David Moore come on oh my God where's my job what the heck

Joseph Machise <josephmachise@...>

grate David, can you or someone help with getting my homepage in google chrome, so it will startup like in IE and firefox, don't want to go to the search engine, unless I do thanks a lot David from Joe, my friend will be happy to hear this about freedom scientific, i'm using windows7

yes, and when you listen to the fs casts they make it sound like Jaws is the only thing that keeps blind people working. They had someone on the last podcast bragging about how they can work for Disney all because of Jaws Larry gassman said that many more people would be unemployed if it was not for Jaws freedom scientific is lying to people and they make it sound like they are the only reason why any blind people have a job.
David Moore come on oh my God where's my job what the heck

Holger Fiallo

I like jaws and I do appreciate the product but since Jonathon left is not great show. I know that they suppose to do things different but to many interviews about people who I do not care and want to know. They need to keep focus more on talking about jaws and not about others. Just saying before the owner starts getting upset about this discussion.

yes, and when you listen to the fs casts they make it sound like Jaws is the only thing that keeps blind people working. They had someone on the last podcast bragging about how they can work for Disney all because of Jaws Larry gassman said that many more people would be unemployed if it was not for Jaws freedom scientific is lying to people and they make it sound like they are the only reason why any blind people have a job.
David Moore come on oh my God where's my job what the heck

David Moore

Sure thing! Just go to the settings webpage and down arrow to three buttons. The third button says select page or pages. Press enter on that, and arrow down to the edit box, and just type in the Google web address. That is all I did to get Google to be my homepage, and start page. I really like Google to be my start page and home page as well. I like Google a lot, and don't use the search engine either. I hope that works, David Moore

grate David, can you or someone help with getting my homepage in google chrome, so it will startup like in IE and firefox, don't want to go to the search engine, unless I do thanks a lot David from Joe, my friend will be happy to hear this about freedom scientific, i'm using windows7
yes, and when you listen to the fs casts they make it sound like Jaws is the only thing that keeps blind people working. They had someone on the last podcast bragging about how they can work for Disney all because of Jaws Larry gassman said that many more people would be unemployed if it was not for Jaws freedom scientific is lying to people and they make it sound like they are the only reason why any blind people have a job.
David Moore come on oh my God where's my job what the heck

Joseph Machise <josephmachise@...>

thanks David, well I did that, and chrome came up with add a new page button, so I did that, would some day like to add my coast page also, my weather page is my home page, also where can I add my coast page, do I tab to the other buttons that says add a specific page from Joseph.

[...]

Hi you are exactly right just enter on what you said and you can add as many websites as you want. I am glad it is starting to work better for you. Go chrome! You will love it once you get used to it! David Moore

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019, 8:31 PM Joseph Machise <josephmachise@... wrote:
[...]

I love chrome.

[...]

Andy

Well, actually, JAWS kept me working on my last job because my employer would only pay for JAWS and would only allow me to use JAWS as a screen reader.

Andy

This is why I use nvda and system access all the way.

yes, and when you listen to the fs casts they make it sound like Jaws is the only thing that keeps blind people working. They had someone on the last podcast bragging about how they can work for Disney all because of Jaws Larry gassman said that many more people would be unemployed if it was not for Jaws freedom scientific is lying to people and they make it sound like they are the only reason why any blind people have a job.
David Moore come on oh my God where's my job what the heck

Joseph Machise <josephmachise@...>

well david how can I go from another page to another page, maybe some time we can do a tandum,

[...]

Kevin

After awhile of launching and exiting chrome during the day, I have a problem that chrome no longer opens my homepage but opens a new tab and I have it set to open with my homepage.  I hope google fixes that!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

[...]

That was probably because of a sales pitch, either from the rehab agency, or from someone at FS.

Well, actually, JAWS kept me working on my last job because my employer would only pay for JAWS and would only allow me to use JAWS as a screen reader.

Andy

This is why I use nvda and system access all the way.

yes, and when you listen to the fs casts they make it sound like Jaws is the only thing that keeps blind people working. They had someone on the last podcast bragging about how they can work for Disney all because of Jaws Larry gassman said that many more people would be unemployed if it was not for Jaws freedom scientific is lying to people and they make it sound like they are the only reason why any blind people have a job.
David Moore come on oh my God where's my job what the heck

Glenn / Lenny

Joe,
I believe that if you put other pages in there, you can control + tab through them.
Otherwise, you can go to the address bar and arrow down.
Glenn

Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2019 7:46 PM

[...]

tried that no luck

Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2019 7:46 PM

[...]

well david you spoke to soon, sometimes it chrome opens with my weather page and sometimes not, tried to put the coast page, can't control to the pages

[...]

My last thought about this if more companies use apple, I wonder how many of us will use jaws. I do use jaws and like it but like I stated.

That was probably because of a sales pitch, either from the rehab agency, or from someone at FS.

Well, actually, JAWS kept me working on my last job because my employer would only pay for JAWS and would only allow me to use JAWS as a screen reader.

Andy

This is why I use nvda and system access all the way.

yes, and when you listen to the fs casts they make it sound like Jaws is the only thing that keeps blind people working. They had someone on the last podcast bragging about how they can work for Disney all because of Jaws Larry gassman said that many more people would be unemployed if it was not for Jaws freedom scientific is lying to people and they make it sound like they are the only reason why any blind people have a job.
David Moore come on oh my God where's my job what the heck

Richard Turner

With all do respect, could the Chrome discussion be started under a different thread?

Richard

Arthur C. Clarke's third law says: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
(Sent from the magical iPhone SE)
www.turner42.com