Topics

a tutorial on word with jaws sent about a month or so ago

Panagiotis Antonopoulos

I am resending this because I noticed that most of the subject line found its way to the top of the main body. Apologies. Takis

From: pantonop2856@... [mailto:pantonop2856@...]
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 5:50 PM
To: 'jaws-users-list@groups.io'
Subject: a

Tutorial of word with the use of jaws      Hi all,

I remember that, about a month or two ago, someone posted an address which included a file which was a tutorial of using jaws with word. I had a feeling I saved that on dropbox so as I could get it on other computers, however this was not to find, and maybe, it was only a url which I marked while at Ioannina. It was very disappointing when I tried to look it up from here in Athens and could not detect a saved file, nor did I come up with the relevant post on the archive, so, would be grateful if anybody that has and remembers that posting, would kindly send it to me. I remember it was an audio file, or web content.

                Thanks for any help,

                                                                Takis