Topics

A thank you letter to those who tried to help me out with my combo box issues.

Ron Kolesar

Hello to all.
I ended up contacting the MS Disability hotline.
They also couldn't figure out why the combo box would work with IE 11 but not in the latest version of the new Edge browser.
So, we linked up and I showed them and they copied everything down and made a report about it.
I'm also going to be contacting FEMA and also let them know what is going on.
So we'll see what happens.
So, many thanks once again.
Ron Emergency Communicator station and Ham Radio Station KR3DOG
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG