From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@roadrunner.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 4:58 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] A letter for Vicki.

Hi Vicki, from Ron Kolesar. You might want to subscribe to the following list. Windows 10 Screen Reader User's Mailing List
To subscribe to the list:
Send a blank letter to the following address:
jaws-users-list+subscribe@groups.io
Then once confirmed, letters to the list go to the following address:
win10@win10.groups.io
HTH. Ron Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM

andy t

Hello Vicki, just encase you or any one else is interested you are welcome
to come over and join us at windows 10 and jaws.
The subscribe address is
Windows10AndJaws+subscribe@groups.io
We would be glad to have any of you there and if there is any VFO or freedom
scientific or Microsoft staff we could use you and your knowledge.
Thanks for reading this.

Thank you, but I don't think the subscribing address is correct. It's the
address for this list.

I think I may have the other unless it has changed.

Tanks.

Vicki

Hi Vicki, from Ron Kolesar. You might want to subscribe to the following
list. Windows 10 Screen Reader User's Mailing List
To subscribe to the list:
Send a blank letter to the following address:
jaws-users-list+subscribe@groups.io
Then once confirmed, letters to the list go to the following address:
win10@win10.groups.io
HTH. Ron Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

Do they still post poetry and christian paeans
To the list? I'd consider resubscribing if the policy has changed.

Hi Vicki, from Ron Kolesar. You might want to subscribe to the
following list. Windows 10 Screen Reader User's Mailing List To
subscribe to the list:
Send a blank letter to the following address:
jaws-users-list+subscribe@groups.io
Then once confirmed, letters to the list go to the following address:
win10@win10.groups.io
HTH. Ron Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM

Rick Justice <ricjustice@...>

Hi Ron
We do not use member names in the subjecgt line,
please refer to the list guidelines.
Thank you,

Richard Q. Justice-list moderator
jaws-users-list@groups.io

You might want to subscribe to the following list.
Windows 10 Screen Reader User's Mailing List
To subscribe to the list:
Send a blank letter to the following address:
jaws-users-list+subscribe@groups.io
Then once confirmed, letters to the list go to the following address:
win10@win10.groups.io
HTH.
Ron Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM

Ron Kolesar