From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Casey
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2019 4:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] A Jaws and fire fox question

Hi I have A open drive link and when I am using in fire fox I space on select all and then the page changes to another apart of the page.

I used to have it when I hit the select all button and then I could then hit the down load button and the file would down load.

So what do I need to change to make this happen like it used to?

I don't remember ehat I changed to make this not work correctly like it used to.

--

Casey