EText files to learn jaws and windows 10

Fanus

Hello list
Does anyone know of EText files which one can download and print to Braille
for teaching a new pc user how to use jaws and windows 10?
Regards
Fanus

David Moore

Hi Fanus!
I have exactly what you are asking for!

Here is a Drop Box link to a folder that has many text files that goes through how to use Windows 10 with JAWS.

This folder has what anyone would need to learn a lot about Windows 10 with JAWS.

These are text files.

Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ur56izaanlcysuz/AACnbvdS5_lHIesfMQYEBCX0a?dl=1

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Does anyone know of EText files which one can download and print to Braille

for teaching a new pc user how to use jaws and windows 10?

Regards

Fanus

chris_toomer@...

Hey David, thanks for posting this. I've been playing with my Windows 10 laptop for about a week now and I think those files could definitely be useful.

Chris Toomer Sr.

On Jun 29, 2019, at 8:50 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

Hi Fanus!
I have exactly what you are asking for!

Here is a Drop Box link to a folder that has many text files that goes through how to use Windows 10 with JAWS.

This folder has what anyone would need to learn a lot about Windows 10 with JAWS.

These are text files.

Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ur56izaanlcysuz/AACnbvdS5_lHIesfMQYEBCX0a?dl=1

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Does anyone know of EText files which one can download and print to Braille

for teaching a new pc user how to use jaws and windows 10?

Regards

Fanus

Michael Hunt

David is it ok for me to download the files as well?

Thanks in advance Michael

Does anyone know of EText files which one can download and print to Braille

for teaching a new pc user how to use jaws and windows 10?

Regards

Fanus

Fanus

Hello David

Thanks so much. I have not looked at the files but do you know who is the author. I want to try to get permission to have the files printed in Braille because the guy who wants to learn jaws and windows 10 prefers to learn using Braille.

Regards

Fanus

Does anyone know of EText files which one can download and print to Braille

for teaching a new pc user how to use jaws and windows 10?

Regards

Fanus

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Michael,

I'm not David, but when a download link is posted to a group list such as this one, everyone in the group is welcome to download the material.

Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2019 9:51 PM