Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2019 9:06 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] WLM Inquiry

Evening all.

Using JAWS 2018, Current version of WLM, and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop, can anyone tell me if there is a way to search for a specific email message from a specific contact? Any information will be appreciated. Thanks.

Jerry

Janie Degenshein

alternately you can use f4 and tab through some options until you hear find and hit space bar
good luck

Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2019 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] WLM Inquiry

Jerry,
Do shift + control + F
for Find
Press alt + R which will take you to the from field
You don't have to use the entire eMail address, just enough to find the one you want.
If I were looking for a message from you, I would just put jyand in the from field
If I had a lot of your messages saved, I'd put something in the message body to isolate that, like if you had sent a message on cassette tapes, I would write tape in the message.
The message body is alt + A
Alt + I will start the search, but usually you can just press enter in any field.
HTH.
Glenn

Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2019 9:06 PM

Evening all.

Using JAWS 2018, Current version of WLM, and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop, can anyone tell me if there is a way to search for a specific email message from a specific contact? Any information will be appreciated. Thanks.

Jerry

Victor Gouveia <victor.gouveia@...>

Is there a reason you aren’t using the find command, then inputting the e-mail address in the from field?

Victor