Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2019 9:51 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] Searching outlook email with W10

I was about to search for anything within my inbox or any other folder. Something changed about a year ago. What is the best way to find an email from a specific sender?

Susie Stanzel

Susan Stanzel

I am using outlook 365. It had question after question. Will the results simply come up? It even wanted to start over.

Susie