Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:33 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Links Inquiry

Afternoon all.

Using Jaws 2018 and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop, I need some information on an issue with website links.

I am trying to do some online research, and one of the links I am attempting to open says “link World War 2 on mouse over”. I have tried opening it with the spacebar, pressing enter, and the applications (shift f10) keys. None work. Can anyone answer this issue and offer a workaround? Thanks.

Jerry

JERRY MARTIN

I did listing the links, and it did no good. My web browser is IE 11. Thanks for the reply.