Hi,
WorkDay is I think web based application respective through the web you can access it. It was accessible as I am remembering but there is a space to improve it.
But many companies will make their own design.

"Glenn ---19.06.2019 16:34:25---Sounds like a system used by the state of Nebraska for accessing client account pay and staff pay in

From: "Glenn / Lenny" <glennervin@...>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 19.06.2019 16:34
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [jaws-users] work day
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

Sounds like a system used by the state of Nebraska for accessing client account pay and staff pay information.
If that is what you are thinking of, it is partially accessible.
Like you can log in to read your paystub, but reading it is another issue, but you can print it.
Let me know if that is what you are referring to, and I'll see if I can remember more if you need.
Glenn