From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry Volk
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:42 PM
To: JAWS Group
Subject: [jaws-users] Spell check in Outlook2010

I’m not sure when this started but I just noticed it since the June update of JAWS2019. When the spell check finds an error and the list of choices come up, JAWS reads the first option—(word then spells it). When I downarrow to the next choice JAWS only spells the word. I have to actually use the read word key sequence. Anybody know of a way to set this back to the way it used to be?

Larry