Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:18 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] Need help with emogies

I can get into the emogees, but can't make it appear on a message.  I hit enter, but nothing happens.  My wiife tells me that theddre's an x box, but I can't find it with jaws.  Is there a command key?

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

Mike Rogers

thanks Mike. That works in Word, Notepad and Jarte. However, I use gBecky email and I can get to the emogees, but enter doesn't put it on the message. It puts a question mark instead. I think it's a becky problem. No big deal.

Thanks for your help.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 10:32:30 -0700
"Mike B" <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi Mike,

When you are in any type of app that will accept text like email, text file
or document, open the Emoji panel with either, Windows key + semicolon key,
or, Windows key + period key, now arrow around to the emoji you want and
press enter. Now press escape to close the emoji panel and you should be
able to read the emoji you just pasted into the file you're working with.
If this doesn't work write back and we'll see what else to try. These are
the steps that work for me.

No one has more to say than the woman who says she doesn't want to talk
about it.

I can get into the emogees, but can't make it appear on a message. I hit
enter, but nothing happens. My wiife tells me that theddre's an x box, but
I can't find it with jaws. Is there a command key?

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

Kimsan

Wow! 👏

How long has this been around?

Is it a jfw 2019 thing? 🕺🕺

This is cool!

Best regards,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:18 AM

I can get into the emogees, but can't make it appear on a message.  I hit enter, but nothing happens.  My wiife tells me that theddre's an x box, but I can't find it with jaws.  Is there a command key?

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

JM Casey

It is a windows feature, though JAWS had to be adapted to it and I’m not sure when that happened exactly – I remember a lot of fuss when nVDA was able to use it but almost nothing from jFW. Anyway, it is a part of Windows 10 starting a few builds back.