Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 12:02 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] forms mode, my current solution

So after everyone's help and suggestions, when I returned home from my
audiologist's appointment, I used Adrian's directions, but I chose semi
automatic rather than manual, after having read Rebecca's latest message. I
was really afraid to try something that has become very unfamiliar, and I
suspected that probably, my setting in Jaws 2018 had been semi automatic.
After I used the quick settings, I went to a Truthout article and as I
suspected, I had no problem with getting past the sign up form in the middle
of each article.

Can I assume that this quick setting is permanent and will be there if the
computer is turned off and on again?

Miriam