From: Holger Fiallo
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 10:40 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] google

Google is not responding and tends to crash jaws 2019. I have to turn on narratorto close google and open jaws. Anyone else is having issue??????

Holger Fiallo

Holger Fiallo

Yes.

If you are speaking of Google Chrome, I have had a few crashes with the latest update to Chrome using Jaws 2019. In the past, this has happened briefly with new Chrome updates and usually fixed by FS quickly so I would wait and see.