From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of LeDon
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 1:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] jaws stops reading article because of an edit field

I understand your reticence to use these steps to solve your problem. As I aged my ability to remember steps that I want to take to solve a problem have been greatly reduced . At 80 I find that I have a problem of remembering just more than 3 things that I want to do, let alone 7 steps. So I feel your pain and don’t know what I would do without my family helping me do  any more than the simplest things. I too am worried sick that I might mess up and screw up my computer then where would I be? But I suppose what you may need to do is to print out these directions and have someone read them to you as you do each step. At least that is what I would have to do if it were me. I understand that that might not work for you. I used to use IE and didn’t want to change, but people kept telling me that it was the thing I should do, so, reluctantly , I switched to Chrome. Now since I really don’t do very many things I found that Chrome wasn’t that bad. It works well while downloading books from Bard. But I don’t like where it saves the favorites. With IE favorites were saved in a file in your documents folder. Not so with Chrome. It keeps favorites with in its self. When I worked that out, I found it not too troublesome. Now I know that this email has not gone very far to help you feel better about solving your problem. But since I have read so many of your emails and have exchanged a few comments with you  , I almost feel that you are my friend. And I just wanted to give you a little encouragement and understanding. I don’t know if this has helped even a little bit, but I hope it has. Hang in there, your email friend,