From: "sandy" <bshender63@...>
To: "jaws-users-list" <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2019 08:53
Subject: [jaws-users] mail app

i have a mail app on my laptop, jaws 17, win 10, and need to know if
theres a jaws keystroke s list out there i can use

sandy

i have no idea what you mean when you ask the name of the mail app.
all i know is i hit my windows key, open the list of apps, hit m, and
then down arrow to mail, and hit the enter key

On 6/8/19, Dave... <dgcarlson@...> wrote:
What is the name of your male app? What type of list -- email list, or a
keystroke to generate a LIST?

Dave

i have a mail app on my laptop, jaws 17, win 10, and need to know if
theres a jaws keystroke s list out there i can use

Rick Justice

Hi Sandy,
Are you looking for a list of Jaws keystrokes to help navigate the Windows
Mail app in Windows 10?

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"