michaeel's mail

Hi Holger i managed to remove the virus program with the use of the jaws touch curser.

cheers Michael.

On 6/06/2019 11:07 am, Holger Fiallo wrote:
Can not remove mcafee advisor from control p. Using jaws 2019 and w10. Help.

Holger Fiallo

I know jaws, invisible, but never hknow about the one you mention.

From: michaeel's mail
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 8:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] uninstalling mcafee advisor

Hi Holger i managed to remove the virus program with the use of the jaws touch curser.

cheers Michael.

On 6/06/2019 11:07 am, Holger Fiallo wrote:
Can not remove mcafee advisor from control p. Using jaws 2019 and w10. Help.

Holger Fiallo

Victor Gouveia <victor.gouveia@...>

Hi Holger,

Shift+Pc Cursor, or numpad plus, will give you access where the Jaws cursor does not.

When you switch to the touch cursor, use your arrow keys to go through the window or dialog box.  If you want to activate any button or item while in the touch cursor mode, simply press the spacebar or enter.

I will bet that if you give that uninstaller a try using the touch cursor, it won’t be as inaccessible anymore.

To toggle the touch cursor off, press the PC cursor, or the plus key twice quickly.

Good luck.

Victor

I know jaws, invisible, but never hknow about the one you mention.

Hi Holger i managed to remove the virus program with the use of the jaws touch curser.

cheers Michael.

On 6/06/2019 11:07 am, Holger Fiallo wrote:
Can not remove mcafee advisor from control p. Using jaws 2019 and w10. Help.

Holger Fiallo

Holger Fiallo

Thanks. This is why I like this group. I learn something new. Never heard about it. Just did so and you are correct it work. Thanks so much.

I know jaws, invisible, but never hknow about the one you mention.

Hi Holger i managed to remove the virus program with the use of the jaws touch curser.

cheers Michael.

On 6/06/2019 11:07 am, Holger Fiallo wrote:
Can not remove mcafee advisor from control p. Using jaws 2019 and w10. Help.

Holger Fiallo

Tom Fairhurst

I haven’t had this problem on my new Windows 10 computer. However, it happened when using Windows 7. I was using Internet Explorer at the time. It was an add-on which I disabled.

Can not remove mcafee advisor from control p. Using jaws 2019 and w10. Help.

Holger Fiallo

michaeel's mail

Hi Holdger i used the touch curser plus the only way i could tick the check box to remove all of the program was to use insert plus Z to change browse mode off.

cheers Michael.