From: james f hooper
Sent: Sunday, June 2, 2019 6:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] weird issue with my downloads folder

Greetings all, okay just updated to windows 1903 using jaws 2019latest build.

The weird thing is now when I open my downloads folder it is saying like yesterday in terms of what  files were added today, last week last month I just want a regular list of files anyway to get that back.

Kevin <kleeva5@...>

Go to your downloads folder

When nothing is selected press the application key

From the menu select group by

Arrow to none

Press enter

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

Greetings all, okay just updated to windows 1903 using jaws 2019latest build.

The weird thing is now when I open my downloads folder it is saying like yesterday in terms of what  files were added today, last week last month I just want a regular list of files anyway to get that back.

Chris

Just ungroup the folder just deselect all files and folders in downloads do a right click / app key /win
f10 and in the group by sub folder select none

That should do it

Greetings all, okay just updated to windows 1903 using jaws 2019latest build.

The weird thing is now when I open my downloads folder it is saying like yesterday in terms of what  files were added today, last week last month I just want a regular list of files anyway to get that back.

Michael Massey

Hi.  I tried to reply to Chris’s message by using the jaws key plus the shift key but the message bounced.  Anyway, I was able to disable the dad blamed grouping option that Windows 10 decided to add to Windows 10 1903.  Sometimes it seems that Microsoft should have left well enough alone in my humble opinion.

Kevin <kleeva5@...>

The option was always there, Microsoft just decided to make it default!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee