From: Loy
Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2019 6:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Dell model number

Should be a sticker on the case. Also, You can download the Belark advisor utility and run it, it will give you all that info and much more about the computer.

Rick Justice <ricjustice@...>

Hi Adrian,
Use the key combination, Windows + Pause,
to open the system properties.
Route Jaws to PC, then go to the top of the screen, and read down one line
at a time.
If you have the original installation from the factory, the brand and model
should be displayed.

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"